Caring for your swimwear
Swimwear material is usually quite robust, however, the real challenges to the fabric come from sweat, cosmetics, tanning oils, salt and chlorine. To get the most out of your swimsuit just follow these simple guidelines.
- Rinse your piece after each use. This will help remove any residue of chlorine or salt.
- Watch out where you sit! Most swimsuits are made from lycra which can easily get worn out if it rubs against coarse surfaces such as the edge of a swimming pool, rough rocks etc.
- Follow the washing instructions on the inside labels.
- Use cold water for a hand wash or a short cycle on the washing machine
- Dry your pieces outside and avoid using a tumble dryer
Finally our best advice is to invest in quality: Buy in Bikiniworld!